There are plenty of motivational or business speakers who deliver the same speech over and over and over and (well, you get the picture.) Jim is not one of those speakers. Can’t wait to get started? Click here: http://tiny.cc/shifthappensquestionaire
Jim thinks it’s important to include content, humor and real-world examples that your audience can identify with and will enjoy. When he’s on the platform, he’s not only speaking directly to your audience members–he’s having a conversation with them. His ultimate goal is for your audience to learn and be entertained and to make you look like a meeting planner rock star!
Jim wants every audience member to walk away from his presentation learning that they no longer confuse impossible with inconvenient.
- With new ideas they can implement into their business and/or personal lives
- With a simple process to help them deal with change, improve customer service or become an innovative problem solver
- Having laughed and been entertained
Jim accomplishes this by:
- Doing research on your industry
- Interviewing you or people within your organization or company to find your points of pain
- Listening to what your meeting objectives are and customizing the presentation to exceed those needs
Learn more about your next keynote speaker, Jim Feldman.
Ready to start our discussion? http://tiny.cc/shifthappensquestionaire
Innovation is how we make money from creativity. And as David Olgilvy said, “It’s not creative unless it sells.” Jim offers insights, tools, and blueprints to achieve new levels of productivity, customer and employee retention, and maximize your R.O.I. (Return on Ideas)
Click here for a free copy of D-A-T-I-N-G Your Customers® AHAs and an introduction to our self paced courses starting at $1. http://tiny.cc/shifthappenscourses