Jim’s Speaker Sheets
D•A•T•I•N•G Your Customer® A Relationship Manual
This is Jim’s 2nd book that focuses on a serious issue in the US…the decline of acceptable Customer Service. For most of us we are frustrated by the ease with which we can place an order for a product or service and the amount of hurdles we have to overcome to obtain service or a refund. Most companies either exceed Customer expectations like Zappos, Apple, or Nordstrom or fall so short of delivering what is promised that the list is too long to mention. This is an easy to understand manual that under promises and over delivers. Written in a conversational tone, everyone from the most experienced service provider to a newbie trying to compete by offering better service and a liberal Customer Return Policy that understands the premise...
it’s called Customer return for a reason.
Shift Happens!® No Job, No Money, Now What?
Jim’s book, Shift Happens!® No Job, No Money, Now What? is valuable whether you are unemployed, were laid off, still have a job, are a former Executive or a former factory worker — you will find useful tools to help you manage with change in your own personal and professional life. Shifts happen all the time: weight loss or gain, getting fired or hired, changing careers, a death or birth in the family, etc. They may be positive or negative, but YOU choose how you deal with them.
When Shift Happens you can manage it or let it manage you. Succeeding after shifts in his own life, Feldman illustrates how to reclaim control and start using change to your advantage immediately.
He uses personal or real life stories to illustrate the path he and others have taken to transform change into success. He also gives simple, yet powerful information on the process. Want to break free of the past, boost your energy and impact the future?
Learn how to apply 3DThinking to discover innovative solutions. Jim’s ideas are simple with life-changing results. Purchase this book today and make Shift Happen!© 2011 – By James D. Feldman Foreword by Joseph Sugarman, Blublocker Corporation Published by Transformation Media Books
Doctor Travel’s Cure for the Common Trip is an indispensable travel guide about how to deal with:
- Airline delays
- Frequent Flyer programs
- Small hotel rooms
- Long waiting lines
- Flight cancellations
- Air or sea sickness
- Lost Luggage
- Crummy service
- Jet lag
- Cranky kids
- Mushy meals
- and keeps smiling
It’s not enough to deal with change. Today, you need to seize the opportunities offered by change in order to thrive. This book helps you to integrate the organizational and individual issues necessary for successful change to occur. Each chapter ends with an “action summary” to help you get started
Eighteen world-class experts give you more than 120 ideas for thriving on change. Here are a few of the topics covered:
- Models of successful change
- Creating a sense of urgency
- Individual responses to change
- Values-based change
- Entrepreneurial change
- Responding to marketplace change
- Dealing with causes, not effects
- Using meetings to promote change
- Teams for change
- Customer-service change
- Managing people through change
- TQM and creativity
- How to deal with resistance to change
- Peak-to-peak change
- “Selling” change internationally
- Taking charge of change
- And how to get it done
If everyone acknowledges the importance of customer service, why is service so bad in practice? This book starts with proof that providing GREAT service to your customers is worth a lot to you, while providing merely good service in worth little. Whether you’re in daily contact with outside customers, or exclusively serve internal customers (those within your own organization), this book shows you how to thrill your customers with service.
Celebrate customer service – take your customer relationships to the next level:
- Why great service = more business
- Internal customer service
- Mystery shoppers
- Turn complaints into compliments
- Online service
- Cross-cultural service
- How to implement great service
Photos of Jim
Some articles Jim has written for various publications and our Shift Happens newsletter. Click on the articles to read.
- Better Change: Appreciating Assets: Motivating Employees with Incentive Programs
- Five Tips for Cheaper Flying
- How You Can Make Shift Happen (NewsUSA)
- Trick or Treat? The Choice is Yours.
- Making Resolutions You Can Keep
- Where Are Our Heroes?
- Why Creative Problem Solving Is An Appreciating Asset
- Beware the Power of an Unhappy Customer
- Think Like an Entrepreneur
- It’s Not About the Budget. It’s About What Hertz.
- How to Keep Those New Year’s Resolutions
- Make Your Home Office Work Harder
- Stop “Shoulding” All Over Yourself
- Don’t Bet On Loyalty. Win it!
- Up Yours
- A Season For Change
- Solutions Wanted/Service Required
- Learn from Others
- Strike Up The Brand
- Attitudes Are Caught…
- 10 Steps to Creating a Sales Incentive Plan That Inspires
- Five Keys to Instilling Innovation and Creativity in Your Organization
- DATING Your Customer®
- Stop the Stupid Stuff®
- Rules for Success
- The 10 Steps of Employee Promotion Planning
- Five Steps to Building a Winning Team
- 12 Steps to Becoming a Leader
- Shift Happens!® How to Deal with Complaints
- Shift Happens!® Make the Best of It
- The Power of the Customer
Career Builder – “How Helping Others Can Help Your Job Search”
CNN – “Turn Your Volunteer Work Into a Career”
HEARpreneur – “What’s the Worst Thing About Being An Entreprenuer?”
Meetings and Conventions – IRF
Southern Maryland Woman Magazine – Page 15A
Strategies and News Magazine
– Happy Trails,
–Indie Film Turns Incentives Sideways
Radio Interviews & Podcasts
Click on any of the radio interviews below to listen to Jim being interviewed.
- Brainstormin’ with Bill Frank – AM 1400 KKZZ – Jim Feldman Advises Us What To Do When Shift Happens
- Experience Pros with Eric Reamer & Angel Tuccy – Interview on The Source 560AM KLZ
- Judyth Piazza Chats with Jim Feldman and Roz Trieber at the NSA Convention
- Ultimate Job Summit – “Shift Happens!® Thriving On Change”
- Dr. Carole’s Couch with Dr. Carole Lieberman
- Dr. Carole’s Couch with Dr. Carole Lieberman – “Shift Happens Over the Holidays”