Jim Feldman is a professional business and motivational speaker who provides the expertise, charisma and professionalism you need to make your job as a meeting planner easier, he ensures a successful program and creates an inspired audience.
Every presentation is customized to your company, audience, problems and solutions. Nothing is canned. Everything is fresh.
Jim’s been a keynote business speaker for over 30 years, presenting for such diverse organizations as the U.S. Department of Defense, Verizon, Toyota, Eastman Kodak, March of Dimes, Hewlett-Packard, Apple Computer and the Cremation Association of North America just to name a few. Please visit our Client Reviews to read or watch more satisfied clients and audience reviews.[blockquote]This year’s event was huge success, due in large part to your time, talent and dedication in bringing an interesting and informative presentation to the attendees.[/blockquote]
Nancy DelBianco, Director of Professional Development
Educational Institute, American Hotel & Motel Association
Top 10 reasons to hire Jim as your next event’s keynote speaker:[fancy_numbers variation=”slategrey”]
- JIM CONNECTS WITH THE AUDIENCE – He is consistently rated the best speaker at conferences
- THERE’S NO CANNED SPEECH HERE – Fresh ideas are customized for each presentation to feed the audience
- A BUSINESSMAN WHO SPEAKS – As a entrepreneur & consultant he debunks misconceptions
- ENTERTAINMENT, HUMOR & CONTENT – Jim creates insanely bold visuals and presentations
- JIM IS THE IDEA GUY – He’ll give your audience solutions they can implement immediately
- TRANSFORMATIONAL NOT INFORMATIONAL – Jim’s topics provide a roadmap to innovation, service & change management
- JIM THINKS DIFFERENTLY – Jim was named him a top innovator with the founders of Google
- JIM LEARNS YOUR LANGUAGE – He talks with your audience, not at them.
- JIM’S AN CHANGE EXPERT – He’s worked with hundreds of companies to make Shift Happen
- JIM MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A ROCK STAR – He defines his success by exceeding your meeting objectives