Innovative Problem Solving and Customer Service Workshop 2/26/14
The need for innovation has never been clearer. There is more competition than ever before. Because the older model of long product cycles, limited competition, and complacent consumers with little information is dying, and a newer, faster competitive model that relies on more information, more readily available, with lower costs of entry, and more competitors growing
Innovation is now a requirement.
Organizations must create a team of relentless innovators making innovation not only a priority, but also an integral part of your business models, or risk being overtaken and surpassed by your competitors.
It’s no longer about cost cutting, outsourcing, or efficiency; it’s about Innovation.
You will learn how to turn any uncertainty into Confidence. Jim’s workshop is about achieving goals, solving problems, and overcoming challenges in an uncertain economy. Time to think ‘inside the box’ and create new products and services. This normally sold out event is $1500 but if you click on the PURCHASE TICKET icon you will be offered a VIP Discount of $1000. Imagine a full day of innovative suggestions, customer service ideas, case studies, workbooks, gifts, and other surprizes? You will walk away with a mind numbing, exciting, productive and usable ideas that could transform your business.
How would you create a Customer Return Policy?
This workshop will showcase specific ways to gain competitive advantage, how to win and keep customers, and how to actually make their job easier and more secure. Knowing ‘how’ gives you the tools to act, but knowing ‘why’ gives you the knowledge to anticipate, move quickly, and consolidate the genius of your organization – and to blow away the competition.
We will discuss…
– How to innovate everything you do.
– Change your focus from the process to results.
– Shift your thinking from linear problem solving to creative innovative solving.
-Earn and nurture the support of your associates, so they share your vision and consolidate your energies toward achieving short and long-term goals.
-Most important, you’ll learn the “why” behind the “how.”
Seating is limited to 24 persons. Continential Breakfast, catered Lunch, snacks all day, work book materials, all inclusive.
February 26, 2014 9AM-5PM
Merrill Corporation 311 S Wacker Dr #1800 Chicago, IL 60606
This all inclusive workshop offers…
- Continental Breakfast 8:30AM
- Catered Lunch
- Snacks all day
- Soft drinks, coffee, tea, water all day
- Workbook and Materials included
- Copy of Jim’s book D-A-T-I-N-G Your Customer and more.
- To sign up click here http://www.onlythebestgifts.com/innovative-problem-solving-and-customer-service-workshop/ As a reader of my blog and website I would like to offer you a special VIP Pricing for this event. Put SHWSVIP in the coupon code OR click on ticket icon below to be taken to EventBright to purchase your ticket.