Jim Feldman is a professional business and motivational speaker who provides the expertise, charisma and professionalism you need to make your job as a meeting planner easier, he ensures a successful program and creates an inspired audience.
Every presentation is customized to your company, audience, problems and solutions. Nothing is canned. Everything is fresh.
Jim’s been a keynote business speaker for over 30 years, presenting for such diverse organizations as the U.S. Department of Defense, Verizon, Toyota, Eastman Kodak, March of Dimes, Hewlett-Packard, Apple Computer and the Cremation Association of North America just to name a few. Please visit our Client Reviews to read or watch more satisfied clients and audience reviews.
This year’s event was huge success, due in large part to your time, talent and dedication in bringing an interesting and informative presentation to the attendees.
Nancy DelBianco, Director of Professional Development
Educational Institute, American Hotel & Motel Association
Top 10 reasons to hire Jim as your next event’s keynote speaker:
- JIM CONNECTS WITH THE AUDIENCE – He is consistently rated the best speaker at conferences
- THERE’S NO CANNED SPEECH HERE – Fresh ideas are customized for each presentation to feed the audience
- A BUSINESSMAN WHO SPEAKS – As a entrepreneur & consultant he debunks misconceptions
- ENTERTAINMENT, HUMOR & CONTENT – Jim creates insanely bold visuals and presentations
- JIM IS THE IDEA GUY – He’ll give your audience solutions they can implement immediately
- TRANSFORMATIONAL NOT INFORMATIONAL – Jim’s topics provide a roadmap to innovation, service & change management
- JIM THINKS DIFFERENTLY – Jim was named him a top innovator with the founders of Google
- JIM LEARNS YOUR LANGUAGE – He talks with your audience, not at them.
- JIM’S AN CHANGE EXPERT – He’s worked with hundreds of companies to make Shift Happen
- JIM MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A ROCK STAR – He defines his success by exceeding your meeting objectives